Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A new adventure

TwentySomethingLONDON is a blog I started writing so that I could share, what I think, are the secrets of our city. Too often, I read reviews on things to do and places to go which are never as fun as they seem simply because the audience they try to reach to is just too big! They range from your pre-teen who has to pretend they have left their ID at home to middle aged men experiencing their first mid-life crisis – see, now surely that leaves room for many wasted efforts by twenty-something individuals entering the prime of their lives!

So, after coming to the conclusion that age is as much a factor to consider when deciding what to do, I present to you – TwentySomethingLONDON – a blog of random ideas, places and things to do which hopefully you will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment